Why Hire an Arborist?
Everyone wants to have beautiful, healthy trees. Trying to take care of your trees yourself, however, isn’t always easy. You may not know how to properly handle trimming, pruning, and other tasks, which may result in sick or damaged trees. The best way to avoid this issue is to work with a certified arborist. A certified arborist has the training and experience necessary to help you keep your trees healthy.
What Is an ISA Certified Arborist?
An ISA certified arborist is, essentially, an arborist who has obtained a professional knowledge base in several different areas of tree care, such as:
- General Tree Care
- Tree Biology
- Diagnosis of Tree Diseases
- Professional Maintenance Practices
- Safety Protocols
Getting certified is a voluntary process, and involves an assessment to measure the person’s knowledge. In addition, the arborist will be required to continue their education and keep up with best practices in the industry.
Services That Arborists Provide
Arborists can help with a wide range of needs, including:
- Pruning: Pruning is an important task, but one that many people don’t know how to handle properly. A certified arborist can figure out what type of pruning would work best to improve the tree’s health—or, alternatively, what type is necessary to keep people out of danger.
- Planting: Arborists can not only plant trees, but suggest which ones would work best in certain areas.
- Emergency Tree Care: An arborist can safely remove hazardous trees for the safety of others.
- Tree Removal: Sometimes, trees may pose a hazard to others, may prevent development in certain areas, or may be too unhealthy to leave alone. An arborist can help determine if a tree should be removed, and then handle the removal process.
- Other Services: An arborist may also assist with a range of additional services, including handling cabling and bracing, assisting with aeration, providing tree risk assessment, assisting with plant health or maintenance, and more.
If you want to learn more about how a certified arborist can help, then consider giving RTS Arborists LLC a call.